22 October 2013

Pop Up Nr. 103

It is no secret that I miss Copenhagen - especially when friends are hosting kool stuff and you miss out on them. If you happen to be in Copenhagen within the next few weeks then check out the pop up shop: Pop Up Nr 103.

Where: Gammel Kongevej, 103 - in Copenhagen.
When: from Today - until 31.12.2013. Which basically means you can buy all your stuff for Christmas here.
Who: Armoire d'homme // Fnubbu // Objects & Use // Stine Ladefoged.
What: Fashion - Menswear and Womenswear & Interiour.

I really like Objects & Use - they are selling great eco friendly stuff for kitchen utensil nerds like me - but I so often don't buy stuff online because I am an old fashion lady and like to have stuff in my hands before I buy them and this would have been a pretty good chance of doing exactly this.

Another company I think you should check out is Armoire d'homme - simple - sleek - sophisticated menswear. No fuss, just honest and handsome menswear -  what is not to like?

More Info on their website or on facebook