22 October 2013

Hana Pesut

These portraits were the couples swap clothes are absolutely brilliant. A photographer called Hana Pesut is the master behind them and I absolutely love them. They basically made my day. My favourite is the bottom one - where the swap feels more real than the original one!!!

I have been without internet the last week. So that explains the non exciting blog entries ... Oops once upon a time I promised no more excuses - simply silence when I didn't have the time - oh the Men in Black thingy do your magic.

Anyways I am on holiday - two whole freaking weeks off. I spent my Monday in bed watching horrible german TV, it says it all that I basically ended up zapping between Animal Discovery, where they were showing a documentary on Pelicans and The Pirates of The Caribbean in German. Perfect day to set the standard of these days off. Happy Tuesday. 


Photos found here
But more importanly check out here great tumblr here