30 December 2015

Summary List of 2015

2015 is a wrap - let's go 2016.
My man just said he could already feel it - 2016 will be a great year. The past few days I have escaped - I will get back on track in the new years eve. So many things on my mind I have to conquer. First new years eve with sweet friends, nice food and plenty of bubbles.
Long windy walks and honest conversations.

Last years list is here - and the one from 2014 is here. I just read through them and I am not quite sure if I acchieved all the stuff I was planning on for 2015. The past year feels really blurry and I have a hard time wrapping my head around it. I have decided not to - just let it go.

These lists tend to repeat themselves and the pressure feels too big. The constant theme in my mind right now is to focus on the simple things in life. I will try to communicate better and more clear. What are my hopes and expectations. What do I really want. So let's simplify it this year.

My 2016 looks like this:

1. Spend more time with friends
2. Eat more cheese
3. Smile more
5. Find a job
6. Save money for our new home
7. Do more yoga
8. Have more honest conversations with my family