14 June 2014

Kalaset - a life lasting love.

Kalaset - sweet, sweet Kalaset - I used to work at Kalaset - during my studies.
I love this place - so many good memories are attached to these walls and it has a great location - it is in the middle of the city and I don't think I have ever visited Copenhagen without stopping by.

I stop by, bring friends, bring family - have food and a coffee. I used to drop by after Uni - when things were tough or I was over excited about something. There would always be someone to hang with - or strangers to meet and a DJ playing good music.

I bring everyone I know and I alsways tell people to stop by if they are in K-town, because I am sure everyone who spends time here will feel the love and pride put into it by it's amzing owner and staff.

Now a days most people working here are newbies - and when I go in here I have to be careful that I don't start cleaning up and take the dishes into the kitchen and so on. I love this place and just look at the photos below - the amost amazning blue berry pancakes and a chef's sandwich are served.


You should check it out if you are ever around.






Address:  Vendersgade 16, 1363 Copenhagen / Opening Hours:  
Mon – Thu 10:00 – 00:00, Fri – Sat 10:00 – 02:00, Sun 10:00 – 23:00