27 April 2014

Sunday List

I like to have long showers. 
 
I do not cook as much as I would like to at the moment.
 
I love the feeling of the warm sun on my back - while I sit in the kitchen with an open door and try to tick off all of the boxes of my to do list for today. 
 
I prefer long breakfasts with my man. 
 
I like to think that I have great hair. 
 
I am addicted to sleep, friends, good coffee and traveling. 
 
I wear a lot of black, grey and white - sometimes blue - trying to get used to a few more colours. 
 
I drink lots and lots of water. 
 
I listen to radio a lot at the moment. 
 
I get angry on a regular basis - because I have a pretty heavy temper. 
 
I'm afraid to forget birthdays which is silly because I always forget most of them them anyway. 
 
I wish me a long summer holiday, somewhere warm and relaxing with my man 
 
I'm embarrassingly bad at geography. 
 
I grew up in Norway and Germany - and studied in Denmark. Until now I have lived in 5 different countries. Hopefully some more to come.