23 March 2014

The 11 Question Game // Sunday List

I found this at sweet Mariell's blog Hjartesmil  and it is called: "the 11 questions game"
The point is that you answer these 11 questions in the comments or on your own blog, and tell other people to take it too. Like an old school chain mail ... 

1. if you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Norwegian shrimps - they always come with sunshine, sea breeze, cold white wine and fresh baguette with a bunch of freshly grinded pepper, a pinch of salt and lemon - in the good company of my family.
 
2. travel the world with the same people for the rest of your life or live in the same house until you die? Travel the world - easy choice.
 
3. one thing you wish were healthy?
My mum
 
4. rain four days a week all year or never again see a cherry blossom?
Never see a cherry blossom ... Overrated - I guess I can say that because I can't remeber ever to have payed attention to one.
 
5. your favorite blog?
niotillfem - I am madly in love with this sweet, sweet person. She makes me smile and in my mind she is the kindest person on the planet - Sorry for sounding so silly - of people I do not know she is basically my second favourite person. Queen B - is of course number 1, hahahah.
But I will for sure buy her new book when I am in Stockholm next week: Det handlar om dig av Sandra Beijer. 

6. that movie that you see when you’re home alone for the weekend and you make hot chocolate and eat pizza or toast for dinner?
I watched - Her a few days ago and that was pretty darn perfect. Beautiful Colours, such lovable characters and so, so sad.
 
7. the last thing you do before you go to sleep?
Set the table for breakfast, lay out a set of clothes for the next day, set the alarm clock, count the hours of sleep I will get and kiss my man goodnight.

8. why is your best friend your best friend?
The people I call best friends are people I basically never, ever see, but who hug me hard and give me the feeling of being loved and cared for within seconds when I meet them again every once in a while.

9. biggest guilty pleasure?
Ice Cream.
 
10. a life without fruit or never having curtains?
Never having curtains for sure. Bring in the lights in !!!
 
11. if you could add a bodypart, what would it be and where would you have it?
I would rather remove one - I really dislike feet and toes. See why you need them but they are shear ugly...