25 March 2014

Maché Copenhagen

Introducing to you a brand new label in Copenhagen -  Maché !

A sweet friend of ours has so much guts I have no idea where she found it all - she has worked in the fashion industry in Copenhagen for quite some years now, made Kidswear and Womenswear and been gathering a bunch of experience in both Design and Production. Now she has decided to bulid up her own little label and she has paired up with a close friends and they have opened up a real nice little shop: Maché in Copenhagen.  You should for sure check it out - it is in the middle of it all and the location is so accessible.

Maché Store, Copenhagen
Maché
Pilestræde 37
1112 København K



If you are not close to Copenhagen check out their webshop - Maché.
They even have free delivery until April 4th!

I love it for it's simple Danish design, easy fits, feminine but yet street attitude. It is easy to wear and the colour scales are kept in black, grey and white shades with a few prints and a lot of 3D Jacquard structured jerseys. I bought three styles last time I was there and I have been living in them ever since. Next time I will stack up on a few more dresses. Check it out!