03 October 2013

I live in a one room apartment in Berlin together with my soul mate and love Karoline and my workspace is right there, right in the middle of everything.


Someone I care for a lot was interviewed some weeks ago by MAT DOLPHIN - 
I read it through this morning and I am so happy that a lot of people agree with me and think his work is pretty darn amazing. A few things have changed since the interview and that workplace of his will change a little bit over the next couple of weeks due to our move to Hamburg. 

You might want to check out the interview here
Or if you feel like hiring him for some illustration work, placement prints, font or cover work you better be quick because he is pretty busy these days with a new job and exciting projects filling his time.

Check out more great stuff here 

These are my favourite answers: 


How would you describe your workplace?
I live in a one room apartment in Berlin together with my soul mate and love Karoline and my workspace is right there, right in the middle of everything. Just the way I like it ... It is where I concentrate and get frustrated when I can’t get my ideas to work the way I want, it is where I get my coffee in the morning and where I read the last Facebook post before I go to bed.

Which advice has helped you the most?
“Give em hell!!” and “if you don’t break the rules, I’m going to fail you!” This is from my dear professor Charlie Meaker who sadly passed away some years ago. But he challenged me to think differently than what they were teaching at my University. He was a teacher with a rebellions heart, and he always wanted us to break the norm and the rules and that has been in the back of my heard ever since. And now every time I have a client with too many requirements, I always think of Charlie saying with his very rusty voice, “BREAK THE RULES AND GIVE EM’ HELL!” And then I just do my thing…












All Photos borrowed from here 
All Art Work is done by Thomas Blankschøn.