03 October 2013

CLOUD 7 Pop-up-Store // NORMANN COPENHAGEN // Always listen to your dog ...


A few weeks ago I posted these amazing photos from the Berlin based Company Cloud 7 taken by Janne Peter of dogs and their owners. Due to that I was sent their press release because they just recently opened a Pop Up Store in Copenhagen - in Norman Copenhagen's Flagship Store in Østerbro - just around the corner from our old flat - in the middle of one of my favourite hoods.

The Pop Up Store will be open until Oct. 21st. - Please go see it for me! The venue is amazing and I love when brands have the courage to focus on a specific target group - instead of wanting to please every one ! I love their Consept - and the combination of these two brands makes so much sense to my design heart.  

"I have always been a big fan of NORMANN and to have given the opportunity to exhibit our full collections and also at this dimension is just great. Especially being a follow up to previous exhibitors of the ones like Seletti and Tom Dixon just fills me with a certain pride." 

Cloud 7 Founder and Designer Petra Jungbluth. 

"When I saw Cloud 7's booth at Paris Interior Fair Maison & Objet earlier this year, I knew right away that I wanted to have them in our store. Their elegant and minimal design of products is just something completely new and shows that dog accessories don't need to be ugly and can be a sophisticated piece of home interior. And their presentation with the giant dogs just blew my mind. Almost everyone in our neighbourhood here has dogs and I just knew they would rave about it." 

Normann Copenhagen Flagship Store Managing Director Peter Elmegaard.