01 November 2012

Sandy - Oh Sandy ...

My week has been exciting - I have worked on a project - can't say much more but I have enjoyed every bit of it. 

What I have not enjoyed at all is reading and seeing stuff on Sandy. These photos are images that have been stuck in my head and I have spent time worrying and emailing friends over there to make sure people I know are okey. Things like this happen every month in different parts of the world but when having lived where the "action" happens gives it a new dimension and sticks to you differently and makes ones own problem seem stupid.

Hope you are all well. 













All pictures borrowed from the New York Times - taken by their many devoted and extremly talented photographers, such as Doug Mills, Andrew Kelly, Gary Hershorn, Craig Ruttle, Richard Perry, Michael Appleton, Mario Tama and Luke Sharett.