04 November 2012

Hanna went to Paris

There is a new project on my homepage: karolinethomsen.com, it is called "Hanna went to Paris". Make sure you check it out - here

The slogan of the collection is Scandinavian Simplicity meets Parisian Femininity. It is a capsule collection meant for a bigger commercial fashion house such as Topshop, Zara, H&M, ASOS etc.
As most of you know I am currently looking for a new job as a fashion designer or fashion design assistant and I try too keep myself updated on what is going on in the fashion world and this is my latest attempt on creating a commercial fashion collection to keep that creative energy of mine floating.

If you happend to hear about something interesting keep me in mind - I am willing to relocate to wherever as long as it is a city with an airport, continent or languages spoken does not matter as long as I can design Women or Menswear and will be payed an acceptable salary.

Any offers?