12 October 2012

Mathallen Oslo

Mathallen in Oslo is an indoor food market - I constantly search for stuff to do in cities I now and then hang out in. Oslo is one of them and this is my must do or I'll die thing next time I am in town. I haven't been yet but was reminded about it's opening when reading this article in VG - a national newspaper.  When reading about it, it seems a lot like Torvehallerne in Copenhagen which I love - the more people nag anout the high prices and the posh produce the more I tend to go and Mathallen is being criticized on the exact same things - so I consider myself a fan already.

I love food - eating it, exploring new stuff, smelling it and having fun with it - so this seams like a good place - see you when I am in Oslo next time.  






All the photos are taken from the food blog Nordic Nibbler where you can also read a good post on mathallen from someone who was actually there.