12 October 2012

Earth Hanne / Oyster #101 Starring Hanne Gaby

No comment on this editorial - I simply love it !
Feeling pretty much on top fashion wise at the moment - what I mean is that I see stuff I like, I
get tired of fashion every once in a while but when seing all these kick ass editorials lately I am feeling it again. Been cleaning up my computer today - and it helped - we are up and running again !

Oh, you want to know where the photos are from ? Well - guess once - OYSTER of course!







Photography: WILL DAVIDSON
Fashion: STEVIE DANCE
Hair: TAMARA MCNAUGHTON
Make-up: KARAN FRANJOLA
Props: BRYN BOWEN
Photographic Assistant: JONATHAN TASKER
Fashion Assistants: STEFF YOTKA and KATHARINE EGARR
Digital Operator: MATT MAGELOF
Props Assistant: LAUREN BAHR
Production: CAITLIN TAFFS @ MAP
Model: HANNE @ Ford