05 June 2012

# 5 Paris - Place unknown -

Every now and then we are up for a pleasant surprise - we had one very rainy day - which resulted in a grumpy moi and a hungry man - because a place we wanted to eat at was closed - note to self cool places in Paris is pretty much closed on mondays ... Me proudly my man for a plan B which was closed as well - note to self - Paris in rain is a bummer. But happily we ended up spontaneously and very accidentally at a place I can't remember the name of but I will try to find it our for you guys. Because it was delicious and oh so good !! Freshly made salads - true french quiche - beautiful waitress who didn't laugh when moi trying to speak my very humble but proud french - and oh my - that was some cheesecake with a hint of lime ... You might have saved our true hopeless morning - yes you sure did.