31 May 2012

#4 Paris - Coutume -

Another place we enjoyed a lot in Paris had been recommended by a friend and I had read about it on various blogs so we had to take a closer look - Coutume. It was such a great place - going to Coutume fulfilled all our expectations - the crazy little pretty cake we got was gone in a second so I missed taking a photo ... oops ... coffee was sublime and we absolutely adored it :)

When taking a closer look at older post - it strikes my mind that coffee and cake is simply such a huge part of this universe. But it is such an important part of my life. I am at the library trying to get some work done on my website - work in progress I am telling you. By the way is it not amazing that at the public library in Copenhagen - you can get a aeropress coffee at their coffe shop in the lobby - how big of a coffee nerd nation can you get ? Soon I'll post a few big news - some of you know other might not - but you will for sure .