08 January 2012

Drypoint Prints - Angie Hoffmeister

These beautiful drypoint prints (an old - school etching technique)  are made by Düsseldorf-based artist Angie Hoffmeister. I am deeply in awe of the richness of detail and I fell across it at this blog called thisiscolossal.com


If you would like to see more of her work - check this out. My personal favorite's are definitely the ones below, I don't think a lot of her other work is quite as exact and it does by no mean touch me as much. But that is just my opinion - but go see for yourself . 












This month has been a little dark, and getting back from the holidays were much tougher than I thought it would be. It has been quiet on the blog because I have had to focus on work and needed to ground myself a little after spending time with the guys back home - but I think it has worked, I feel that I am much more in balance than I have been in a long time and I have quite a few interesting visual treats for the blog up my sleeve -  I haven't even told you anything about the most amazing trip to Austria - I will spend my sunday afternoon wisely and post a few things that you guys might like ... I hope you are well ...