12 September 2011

Lost in Oslo # 1

My facebook update over the past few days has been - "lost in Oslo" - and it couldn't be more true. I came back this morning and went straight from the airport to work and right now I am making a hot autumn, vegetable soup that my dad used to make for us when it started to get cold out side. Oslo, makes me nostalgic and melancholic and this time was no exception - I enjoyed the city to the max - felt I had enough time to just dwell and enjoy time with my family - of course I didn't get to see everyone that I wanted but that's just the way it is ... I don't have words I just enjoy the fact that in a very long time i have't felt this norwegian - enjoying my hometown made me feel so proud that I am also a norwegian - just look at the imagery I have gathered for you - don't you just love it ?!