13 September 2011

Lost in Oslo # 2

Here are a few things you need to do - or I at least felt like doing when I was in town ! Tim Wendelbo Coffee - best coffee in town - at the hight at gimme coffee in NYC, Bonanza in Berlino and Collective in Copenhagen / Grünersgate 1 is the adress and it's simple and very well made coffee ! Liebling is another - Berlin inspired cafe - I don't care it it's berlin inspired and filled with hipsters, I enjoyed their great yoghurt and fruit in the sun and enjoyed a guy drawing with colored chalk on the ground - they even had a little shop and obviously wi-fi - because there were heaps of people with their laptops inside. EAT SHRIMPS - the fresh norwegian ones, boiled in salt water and have them with mayonaise and bread - and a lot of grinded black pepper on top - at it's best on a boat ! And last but not least - eat Retro chocolate ! I have no idea why these things are no exported, they taste so good and the packaging is to good to be true :)