24 July 2011

- Oslo -

I never meant for this blog to become personal - and grief is personal.

What a surreal and unrealistic weekend this has been - watching the news - makes me feel numb inside and I have no words to explain the happenings. I have never felt so homesick - which makes no sense at all but I am on the verge of booking my flight home - because I feel an enormous need to be there and support mu country.

All my thoughts go out to the norwegians and my country -


Tomorrow at 18.000 at the the City Hall in Copenhagen I will light a candle for everyone who have lost their loved ones during these horrific happenings in Oslo. It is so little that makes sense now but I will show my sympathy for all those concerned, and show my last respects to those who so meaningless have lost their lives in this tragedy.


Jens Stoltenberg, 22.07.2011

"We will respond to these acts of terror with unity and an even stronger democracy”


maria mena "Mitt Lille Land" by maria mena