22 July 2011

Munich # 9

I am well back in Copenhagen and it's pouring down, but creating this entry makes me happy though - because I had a really nice last day in Munich - discovering my new all time favorite cafe in the world.

It is the Aroma kaffebar - in Pestalotzzistrasse 24


I sat there for hours reading my crazy book - which I have now finished and have come to the conclusion that in the end, it must have been the stupidest book I have ever spent my time on !

Anyways - they have very good coffee, I both tried their great ice coffee - with no sprinkles and cream just plain simple iced coffee :) And had a very good cappucino as well with Reiberdatschi - a traditional bavarian cake - with plums - very good.

It's a cafe, restaurant, gift and tea shop - I spent more than 3 hours just sitting in their big windows looking at the people - please promise me that you go there if you are ever in the neighborhood :) And of course thank you Steffi who showed me the place when we passed it - the night before where we had burgers and spritzer at Schnelle Liebe - in Thalkirchenerstrasse, a great place to meet new people, hang out under their overhang in the rain and solve the world problems.


The next few pictures are a few impressions from my last days in Munich -