08 January 2011

Oyster magazine





As any other fashion student I read my fair share of fashion magazines and whenever I am abroad I buy some to take home. Copenhagen doesn't really have a proper magazine shop so it's nice to every once in a while get the chance to buy a few when being in the far outer world :) So over the Christmas holidays I went to Soda books in Munich the best book and magazine shop ever - you can also order online :)

One of the magazine's I really like is the australian magazine Oyster. I think they have an urban - street wear feel to it that I often miss in other fashion magazines:) And australian fashion is in my opinion underestimated here in Europe so this is an exciting view on fashion!

The series is called - Let’s Get Hitched and this serie is from the current issue - 90

Photography: Ben Sullivan
Fashion: Imogene Barron
Hair and Make-up: Sandra Ganzer for Smashbox Cosmetics
Fashion Assistant: Jazzi McGilbert
Model: Charlotte / Photogenics