14 July 2011

I am in love with COCO !

Last week I went with my lovely man to a concert, organized by the jazz festival in Copenhagen a very good friend who works at the jazz festival had said that I should go see Sleep Party People and Quadronen - we enjoyed an amazing concert outside in the court yard at Charlottenborg the contemporary art museum - they were both good acts, but my all time favorite was definitely Quadronen - Coco the lead singer was absolutely amazing, such a beautiful - voice that gave me chills down my spine all night long - a one to remember concert ! They made a cover of Michaels - Baby be mine and I call that brave - doing a cover of Michael but they kicked arse - beautiful !

Here's a collaboration between Boom Clap Bachelors - Løb Stop Stå - with Coco !
And the danish lyrics are so pretty !

Enjoy - while I walk my dog for a while and later on bike down to Munich downtown - so see if I can find some lovely cakes !