22 April 2011

Kiosk culture in Munich

I will repeat myself again - you should just all go to München !

Here is yet again a reason why // there are no such thing as "7/11" or Deli Deluca or hardly anything that is open 24 hours or even late ... When going clubbing it's always such a hazzle to get a bite to eat but because of me being the most desperate bundle of frustration when I am hungry I have had the funniest cab rides at 5 in the morning driving all over town to find a kiosk, gas station or the only Kebab or Dampnudel place that is open :)

Back to the subject - this Kiosk culture is amazing, it's a hangout spot and the people working in them are utterly amazing - very often they are such characters - and they sell the funniest things you just can't live without. They are not all, open all night long //  actually I think it's only the Kiosk at the Reichenbachbrücke that is.









The pictures are taken from jetzt - if you understand german read the article as well !