20 February 2011

New York - here I come


I will be off to New York on an inspiration trip for my project the next week and I simply can't wait ! Can you imagine I am all ready stressed out with everything I want to do and still haven't finished packing and am kind of nervous and woozy inside ... My "must do or I'll die list" is all ready three pages long ! My plane leaves early early tomorrow morning but first to Munich for an over night stay and then off too JFK the next morning. It's a good thing that I get a day in good old Bavaria to sort my mind out and have some time with my family.

One of the main things I am looking forward too is of course the garment district - oh my I will buy so much fabric and trims for my project - but I will for sure also eat a whole lot of food - especially the sweet corn sprinkled with mexican cheese and chili and the fish taquitos from La esquina ! My man keeps telling me to relax and enjoy - well I'll try and I am guessing it won't be too hard, come on after all I am going home to NYC !