06 March 2020

Billie Eilish crushing

OK - I might be late. But whatever, I am fan girl crushing so hard on this girl, I can not be in my own head these days. Billie Eilish is the future and it gives me so much hope. She is the coolest lady bird on the freaking planet.

This used to be my hub of inspiration and when I every 10 years or so, post something in here it´s basically because I cannot shut up, about something - and I keep telling people about something I find fascinating and I am speaking so loud about how excited I am about something so I simply have to post about it as well.

A few months ago I saw this Carpool Karaoke with James Corydon & Billie and I realized who she was - I knew her songs but hadn’t relized who this girl was.

Please someone take me to hear concert, somewhere.