11 December 2014

Bad Hair Day // Daria Werbowy

Since I moved to Hamburg or more since I moved away from Berlin - my hair has had a rough time. Or more my hair cut has been having a rough time. I keep telling them that I don't want to look like a German - having short hair in combination with being a girl means that it has too have a certain sense of femininity + kool'nes = this is a huge dilemma. It is harder than I though - and it is not nice at the moment.

When we are in Berlin we go to Mirko - and let him cut our hair and every time it looks amazing ! If we are in Copenhagen we have had Kaspar who is now in Spain ... and then there is Tina who is in Copenhagen who used to cut my hair back in the days where it always looked amazing !!!
 But who on earth can cut my hair here in Hamburg !?

Anyways if you have an idea let me know - I will let it grow a little now and then I will take these amazing photos of Daria Werbowy with me next time. Because this is beautiful !!! 
Daria Werbowy
Daria Werbowy


Daria Werbowy