10 November 2014

Happy Monday

This weekend has been so darn nice !
Having had Thursday and Friday off where I got so much stuff done that had been hanging on my shoulders for quite some time - it such was a huge relief.

The complete weekend was all about hanging out with nice people - eating good food and just doing things we felt like doing.

The level was set already on the Thursday where I waited in line here in Hamburg outside H&M so get my hand on the Wang & H&M Collection. With a friend we had coffee and happened to be so lucky that we could just walk in around 10:00 O'clock and check out almost the complete women collection - I ended up being silly and buy the leather bag. That feeling - when biking around in Hamburg afterwords doing some pre - pre Christmas Shopping with that new friend of mine - the Wang bag was such a rush of happy adrenaline.Weird how "things" can make a girl so happy.

This guy even stopped me and said I had such a great smile - and sex appeal.
Well bring on those compliments stranger !

I will not bore you more with the details of my great organized self having bough almost all my Christmas presents without the calender even hit December yet but the hardest one is yet to come - my man.

Hope you have a great Monday. 
Here are a few fashionable people I kind of like ...