28 October 2014

Hai Lounge Chair // Hem

Interiour Design fills my head - I like looking at furniture.
Aesthetic shapes, materials and combination of tactile surfaces and different hand feels. When I saw this chair I was completely fascinated by it's clumsiness. It helps of course that the textile design is amazing. Clean and Graphic but not boring. Take a look at the vimeo clip - the chair's back is fold-able. Practical when moving around every now and then.
It would look great next to our sofa - it's designed by Italian Luca Nichettos and I found it at hem.com. They have a great design vision - giving young gun designers a chance and entry to a platform where they can get out to a wider audience.

It's a beautifully designed chair - soft and in a nice way light and easy going but still cosy and warm.





Hai Lounge Chair by Luca Nichetto from Hem on Vimeo.