27 March 2014

Himalaya // Bernhard Willhelm colab Camper

Every since I was a dead broke intern - a so called Paris Stagere for Bernhard Willhelm in Paris a bunch of years ago I have been dreaming of owning a pair of his sneakers which he has developed for Camper.

On my last visit in Paris I bumped into them again in the window of the Camper Store in St. Germain. Wearing my leather shorts and daring to try them on something just happened - my pulse got up and I was like F*** it - I have to own these. I left and worked a few hours more but on my way back to the airport I made a detour and swiped that card. I absolutely love them - they are called Himalaya and it is so true because you feel like you can climb the world with them.

They are so cool - words are not enough. Photos borrowed from Solestruck. They express it quite well: "If you don't get it, you don't get it. If you get it, you f-ing get it.