21 July 2013

Have a great sunday - out there.

It is sunday July 21st - it is 11:04 in the morning and I have spent the night watching movies because I couldn't fall asleep. I have been restless and dreary in my head and I have an empty feeling in my stomach.

Big changes are to come - we have made some heavy decisions here lately - feeling quite grown up and rational over the past few weeks and I wish we had been more together - we would have needed that, we have reached that point now when the energy is low and there is no will to keep this up. We need to be together end of story.

I am eating grapefruit and scrambled eggs with toasted dark bread and drinking tea with milk and honey. I guess I am too empty in my head to post anything - see you soon ...

Have a great sunday - out there - I wish my looked like this ...