30 June 2013

Tenka Gammelgaard

Found these photos on Tenka Gamelgaards homepage of the really inspirational space: her studio and apartment. I am a fan of graphic patterns and mixing them up. Just bought black and white striped pillows both for Berlin and Bremen - can't wait for them to arrive. 

Off I go in a few days - home to Berlin, Fashion Week and Fashion Fairs on Tuesday night I will take the train - can't wait. I love it when the city is pulsation with fashionable people, will start to pack my bag today and It is crazy but this means I have been back In Germany for about a year now. It has been such a roller coaster ride, so many surprises but also frustrations  I have realized that I have gotten older and am not willing to compromise quite as much any more and that am a true Scandinavian at heart and I enjoy Germany for the time being but I am also certain this is not my final spot to be. 
Enough of the heavy moody deep thoughts - have a great sunday guys - woop woop woop