09 May 2013

A Sunday List on a Thursday Evening ...


when did you wake up this morning?
eight 58, two minutes before my phone started to ring. I have been doing it all week - so weird.
what was the first thing you thought about when you woke up?
Thomas and right after that I smiled because I realized I had the day off. 
did you call anyone this morning?
Jule called me - we had agreed on taking a walk around 11.00 o'clock - we ended up meeting at 12.00 for a loooong walk in the sun, rain and clear blue sky.
what kind of a mood are you in?
Tired, a little sad and stressed - but it has gotten much better - yesterday was out of this world but talking to my family and my man helped me get my feet back on the ground.
does anything hurt?
My stomach - because of the stress. 
if you could choose anything to eat right now, what would it be?
I am quite happy with the coffee and kvikk lunch I am enjoying this minute. 
what did you last purchase with your visa?
Bright, metallic blue Nike free 5,0 at &otherstories in Berlin - soo pretty. 
what was the first webpage you visited today?
Facebook, niotilfem, elsabillgren and my blog. 
what are your plans for this evening?
Going o bed early, after washing my face and brushing my teeth - listening to Quadron. 
what was the first song you played today?
Quadron - Hey Love
what were you doing one week ago right now?
Packing my backpack for Berlin. 
do you think you’ll get a compliment today?
No, because it is so late but maybe tomorrow.
when did you last photograph something?
My egg, cup of coffee and grapefruit this morning - posted it on instagram. 

I borrowed the list from Hjartesmil.