15 April 2013

Lukas Graham - Drunk in The Morning

This is a quite odd post - but that makes it even better. I am living in Germany's 10th biggest city at the moment. I like it - I have amazing colleagues, I am challenging every single cell of my design brain every day at work and I am trying my best to get it all together. My man is living in a different city and this is though but at the moment I am exploring what this city has to offer. I will get this city under my skin sooner or later ...

Tomorrow we are going to Lukas's concert. Those Germans love him even more than the Danes - this summer we saw him on a roof top terrace in Berlin - he is a good sport and tomorrow night I will be singing Drunk in the morning - dance in the crowd and be one happy camper !
Love the video - feels so much like home :)