17 February 2013

Interiour Inspiration - for new home

I spent some time in my new room today - really weird when you go from living in an apartment with you man into a shared flat with a stranger again. It`s like moving a few years back, but I am really looking forward into making it cosy and turn this german room into a home with a Scandinavian feel. This weekend I am getting a few of my things from Berlin and on Tuesday my IKEA delivery will come with some new stuff. It feels good that our home in Berlin is just a few hours away but I still need to turn this new place into something personal and I can't wait to get my next pay check!

Here are a few off my inspiration photos - at least they set a pretty nice mood. Black and White pattern mix but with a splash of colour - feel the urge for yellow, something is clearly wrong!