06 December 2012

The White Rabbit's room.

I had an hour to spare before going to work yesterday and just around the corner of the flower shop this little beauty just recently opened. I am quite familiar with this area of Munich and I love that so much has happened over the past few years. I kept it simple with a croissant and a cafe au lait - but after seing what my neighbour table were having I am sure that I will be back for lunch someday soon.

They have put a lot of love for details into the interiour and even though it might be a little too feminine for my taste I still loved the quirky details and the Alice in Wondeland theme, they played nice music (amongst others the whitest boy alive), the very friendly staff and of course my outstanding croissant.

Check it out, when you are in town and come by my mum's flowershop - Lille Blomst as well.
It's for sure going to be one of my regular places in Munich.

The White Rabbit's room - read more about opening hours here.






I apologize for the shaky photos ...