15 December 2012

The Kooples


Let's talk about a brand I noticed when I lived in Paris - The Kooples
They have stores all over Paris and a concept they are very true too. The "Kooples" - sources of inspiration are always presented in their journales and where do they find all these people that just suit their universe so perfectly ?! It used to be a little too "skinny Parisian rock chick went to London with her musician boyfriend" for me but at the moment they have become a little more subtle and they even added a sport collection. Their detailing is to die for, such good tailoring and feminine heavy lace details. I must admit it's mostly too expensive for me but I would love to buy the whole store at the moment. When I was in Munich I went surprise shopping for a warm winter coat with my mum and the very first jacket I tried on was a very low key blue parka coat with a lamb collar - well lucky me - because now the beauty is mine and it's dead practical and will help me survive the feisty German cold and I feel so happy and lucky about it - thank you family!

Here are a few more of my favourites - in real life the styles are much more spectacular than these dull pictures - if you don't know it check it out. There are no stores in Scandinavia yet but plenty in France, a few in the UK and in Germany. Karstadt Oberpollinger in Munich has a nice Female selection and in Berlin KaDeWe has the female collection and Gallery Lafayette has both men and female. For my taste the female collection is much stronger than the male but that is just my opinion.