21 December 2012

Merry Christmas.

The past few weeks have been hectic. We have a surprise guest and he needs some pampering which means exploring Berlin's sights to the max. It's been amazing - to mention a few of the things I have seen and done over the past days: explored the jewish museum, had cake at KaDeWe, visited Reichstag also the Norman Foster glass dome, ate austrian food at Austria Felix, spent an entire afternoon at Neue Nationalgalerei - breath taking architecture, discovered new coffeeplaces and enjoyed being the guide showing of our loved Berlin. It's fun exploring sides of this amazing city I haven't seen in years especially now when I am about to start working in a new city and won't have as much time here anymore.

I am in a christmas mood and have been for weeks. Thanks to Munichs amazing christmas markets and being able to spend times with friends and family. But now I am really, really tired - and can't wait to spend time at the seaside, walking and relaxing. Watching TV and continuing to read my book which I just started. Longing to see my sweet friends too. My man and me need some time where we can just be and in a few days that is just what we are going too. Cannot wait to see all my friends, have coffee in Copenhagen, buy Danish fashion magazines, eat "Kransekage" and enjoy easy living in one of my "hometowns".

I wish you all a great Christmas - happy times with your dear ones and great food.