14 July 2012

Berlino here we are ...

I owe you guys an update - quite a few things have happened and we are starting a new chapter,  this very moment.

Outside it's pouring rain - thunder and lighting and here I am in a borrowed appartment trying to capture my very firts impressions here in Berlino ... For those of you who don't know - my man and me just moved to Berlin, packed our stuff into a storage room in Copenhagen and went to Berlin with our bikes and a few bags to find jobbs and explore new adventures. I have no idea if we will end up living here or somewhere completely different but for now we are here for a while seeking a new every day life.

In Berlin some are over the top friendly and other so mean and rude you expect a whole camerateam to jump out from the three - shouting "welcome to hidden camera". They serve flat white in a glas, at least some places ? Suddenly the average selection of greens in the supermarked overwhelmes you. It's har to find a supermarked that is open on sundays - but I will not moan because we did find one in the end ...  

But the sweet people are for sure the majority - in comparison to Munich people don't think you are rude if you don't use their grammatical polite form - which I think is completely old fashion and ridiculious so I tend to forget about it ... The city is bigger, more international not quite as polished and has a very interesting vibe ... It feels like easy living - depsite the fact that appartmet and jobb hunting seems like a tough task. But when that is over - we will be good to go for a while at least.

I promise to try to update a tad bit more often, but when your mind is so chaotic and stressed I find it hard to sit down and compromise them into something usefull for the blog ...

If you happen to have good places in Berlino - throw them over here.

- All I ask for is a new place to call home -