17 June 2012

teenage drunkenness and spaghetti meatballs ...

Every now and then I loose myself - and when I do I loose myself pretty hardcore ... We went for a party or more a get together to celebrate a friends graduation - I drank a little too much rosé - It turned into a big party at least for my part and - guess what, I cannot even remember how I got home ...

Even though - a few days have passed now - I still feel horrible ... Right now my man is making us spaghetti and meatballs - I can hear the drizzle in the pan and smell the heavy, sweet garlic and parsley tomato sauce that will make me fall even deeper in love than I all ready am.

 I will share - with you a few glimpse of what I haven fallen in love with lately - by the way - If you feel like it - follow me on instagram - ificouldchoose ...