11 June 2012

The new look ...

woop woop the blog - has a new look, it has become more clean, more simple and there is not so much fuss everywhere out on the sides - the look has changed, you might not even notice but it has, BIGTIME. 

My man and I have been playing with it for a few days and when I fell asleep my man played some more and suddenly it was just perfect ... Maybe it had to happen because things are changing - we are moving to a new city - not quite new for one of us - I guess "seminew" would describe it more accurately. 

I keep telling people we are moving to a place where we at least at the time being have no place to stay and no new job and people are just - go for it - it will be great ??? Things will sort out - I am sure - I can't wait to jump into something new - we are two and we have done it before. I am starting to feel old because I think more and more about friends - favourite coffee places, food and all of what we are just going to leave behind in pretty, subtle, friendly and light little Copenhagen but I know we have to because I am getting crazy in my comfort zone. It is funny to think about what I'll miss the most though.

I love seeing and living in new places and my mindset needs to be challenged and hey it's not China at least for now. We are looking for a new place to stay - and I fell across this article at jetzt.de - where people are living inside an old school - the rent is cheap and the space is pretty awesome - maybe we should check it out ...

If you understand german - you might consider reading it 

by the way - if anyone out there know how I can place the photo's in the center - do share :) 
AND much more importantly - fashion related jobs in preferably Berlin - do share :)
AND apartments for rent in Berlin - do share again :)