06 June 2012

International Herald Tribune Style Magazine - Northern Lights

I don't have words to describe how happy these photos made me feel - I stumbled upon them in Paris - being tired to my bones and hungry for some great coffee. Without even asking someone special brought me cake, kissed my very warm and sticky forehead and let me be while reading this amazing interview and just feeling proud about my origins - I love the fact that I feel international - I am a world citizen as my parents would say - when I feel for it I am Norwegian - Danish or German. I feel attached to each and every one of them and I embrace each city I live in and insist I am a member of the family while it lasts ...

This made me utterly proud of my Norwegian roots though especially because only a few days before I saw these photos I had shown my man some good spots in Oslo - GO TO OSLO - and see for yourself ... I bet you will enjoy ...