29 May 2012

- VonFressen -

I used to work at at very sweet little place in Copenhagen called - Kalaset - a few years back my two lovely bosses opened another lovely place called VonFressen - they just launched their brand new site - If you haven't been there - do yourself a big favor and get on that bike sometime soon and pay them a visit at Vesterbrogade 124.

My all time favourite is their homemade oatmeal - it is absolutely to die for - Good owners who like to travel the world and eat means a huge affection for food - you can taste it and sweet, sweet staff always makes my visits happy ... Their prices are friendly and even though I am always full after having the oatmeal I often end up getting their bread with cheese as well because the homemade cream cheese is too good to miss !

I will try out their new burger concept soon - hope you will too :)

All photos are borrowed from their pretty new site -