03 May 2012

Favourite blogs

It is insane how many blogs I like to visit at least once a day - it would be easy to say that it is part of my profession - because mostly I just like to snoop around - some of the blogs I feel almost personal about - I fall in love with these people and I almost feel a sort of caring affection which is pretty bizarre - there are also blogs that pisses me off - especially tanned, bleached, botoxed, crazy girls who's main goal in life is to loose weight and be married to football players - it terrifies me that these people are suppose to be role models - it is nothing they have deliberately chosen but they have so much indirect power it frightens me ... But blogs fascinate me and here are my top 3 at the moment ... Blogs that are funny - warm and loving filled with ladies I find to be suitable role models !

Nat the Fat Rat - so humorously written I laugh so hard I occasionally fall of my bed - she is very american and I love taking part in her every day strolls though Manhattan and her ongoing cookie treasure hunt ... It might be a lot of stuff about her kid but come on he is cute as a pie ...





Bleu Bird Vintage - Yet again kids - and again american ones - but this family is just so close to perfect I love every bit if it - I have mentioned this one before and I am still madly in love with it ... A very good friend just gave birth to her firstborn and I am certain that it must be the reason why I am so fascinated by kids and families at the moment - but if I ever pack my bags - move to Texas and suddenly urge to have at lest 4 kids this blog is to blame ... 

And yes A - look this kid looks like yours :) 





Nio til fem is my most recent found one - she is just such a doll - the combination of a swede in NYC is just perfect ! She is a foodie lover and has such a nice and feminine angel I just want to be her friend ... It might be her longing for gathering everyone and everything in one place and the fact that she is fighting some of my demons - It's like I have a soulmate in a way ...







// do not worry I have real friends as well - but I like people watching and the world of blogs is just magic it's just what I need - a dash of other people lives every ones in a while ... 


By the way  -  my man and me are heading towards Oslo and Paris in a few weeks - I can't wait to  explore and travel with my man again - he just made me coffee and I shared my french nougat with him - I guess that is love - at least I just felt a tingle deep down inside -  I fall a little bit more in love with him everyday ... cheesy ...