26 April 2012

Oyster #98: Technologic



Oyster Magazine you rock my world - thank you for this amazing photo series. 


Had such an exhausting day - mind exhausting though ... Have a lot of stuff I need to get done and I am craving for some energy - went to a dance class - that made my mood peak :) And even though I have managed an entire 10 days without eating cakes and sweets I sinned today - a gluten free chocolate chip cookie - I swallowed the entire thing at once it felt like - It was worth it :) 











Photographer: BJARNE JONASSON, Creative Director: DELPHINE DANHIER, Hair: SEB BASCLE, Make-up: MEGUMI ZLATOFF, Photographic Assistants: KEVIN McCARTHY and SYLVAIN SERRE, Digital Operator: CHRISTIAN BRAGG, Fashion Assistants: EMMA BOSCHEINEN, ALICIA HANSEN, SASHA KELLY, NICOLAS KUTTLER, DANIELLE VAN CAMP and STEFF YOTKA, Production: MAP LONDON