19 April 2012

München # 7

A few last expressions and favourite places - 

#1 Aroma Kaffebar  - good coffee - great food - amazing atmosphere - it's the perfect place to hang around for a few hours and read a book and people watch, I would rather say I stare people down but what the heck - this is the perfect spot to do so.  

# 2 Bar Centrale  - Munich is greatly influenced by italians - and this is such a great place to have a prosecco, an aperol spritzer or simply a cappuccino and daze the day away. Some sweet friends showed it to me and I am already a fan - because the mix of people in combination with sleazy italians is just perfect. 

I am home again in Copenhagen now - had such a good time im Munich and can't wait to come back - it was just what I needed - an escape from real life :)  I am starting to freak out about my life in general - and I will have to get on with things I just don't seem to have the energy to deal with - I am hoping the energy will return - soon hopefully ...