13 April 2012

München # 2


It all starts with a walk - walking the family dog is the best - love his whimsical way of being - unconditional love - I am such a fan. 

Today's content - 

# Cafe Maria - Klentzestrasse 97 / Great place to have breakfast, which is served until 18.00 - We had a  summer salad - it was good - got to have a little baby shower a well - terrifying when good friends are getting pregnant but great fun to give cute presents ...

Backspielhaus - their coffee is beyond horrible but their cakes make up for every bit of it - a brand new one / it is a chain - close to Viktualienmarkt. 

# Stachaus - it's basically one of the main subway stations - it has been rebuilt and what a food treat - sushi - belgian inspired pommes frites - it was so many different food stalls and it was so busy - what I saw looked fresh and inviting - I felt as if I was in a big city :) 

# Strawberries - we agree season has not yes started but they are tempting and even though they taste like nothing - it feels like summer and they cost not even half of what they cost in Copenhagen which makes me feel like I am making a bargain ...

# Falck's bar - Bayerischem Hof - Astor Film Lounge - We went to one of Munich's most exclusive hotels - had coctails and gummi bears on the house and visited their crazy movie teater - out of my league expensive but pretty amazing as well .