06 February 2012

... PLATFORM heaven ...

This was such a irrational purchase - I had a similar pair at the age of magic thirteen - the only difference is that they were light blue with sunflowers and from Marc O'Polo - I have not worn anything from Marc O'Polo ever since and I had sworn that platformes were passè for me but when I saw these online at H&M my heart melted ...

They are already sold out on the danish website - but if you are clever you just get them on the German one - go figure why they have different things on stock - I though it was just one warehouse in Holland ?!

Anyways you could also just drop by - Frederiksberg - the H&M has them there :) I love them, my man hates them and I can't wait the wear them with stonewashed jeans, a white half transparent t-shirt and a tan - in a few months ...