22 January 2012

Oyster # 96 - Swim Good


Well we know that I am a fan of Australian Oyster Magazine - and here lately I haven't bought as many magazines as usual - I actually had my hands on this magazine in London, but I only liked this photo series - so I decided not to buy it -  I just haven't found anything that captured my attention fully lately ... 
On the other hand I have bought quite a few magazines for my handsome room mate - graphic magazines that is though and they are mostly pretty amazing - there is put so much love into every detail such as paper, layout and interesting articles/interviews - fashion magazines lack of this right now ... 
Or maybe it' s just me being blind ... 


This is nice though - especially the video - ENJOY ...


Video: Nick Sweeney
Words: Ingrid Kesa








Photography: Rene Vaile
Fashion: Ruby Heery 
Hair and Make-up: Naomi McFadden
Fashion Assistants: Anthea Charalambous and Rosie Harrison
Models: Megan, Nina and Ollie at Chic