17 January 2012

London Part # 1

Went to London this weekend - spent some time researching for work and visited a dear friend.
Hadn't been in London for so many years - I won't even tell you when I was there last ... It is always so much fun going somewhere new and it felt new - brand new and I loved every bit of it.

As always I took heaps of pictures of food and all I wanted to do was to hang out - people watch and enjoy flat whites.
We tried to relax a little - so having tea with milk and biscuits in the late evening became quite a tradition -  thank you Alice for showing me your world - thank you sweet, dear people at the Cat and Mutton Pub for turning my dear phone in at the bar - and YES of course I left my phone on the table of a packed bar around midnight on a saturday - and did I get it back - YES ! Thank you London for complementing my hair, calling me love and making me feel all giggly and energetic again ...

I have a few favorite places -



and many many more - a few even too good to share :) 

And well - before I turn 30 I wil have to move to a city where they have pret a manger's - I do not care if this is too commercial for some of you - their love bars and egg sandwiche's are to die for - end of discussion !