28 January 2012

H&M Design Award 2012

When we finished our collections and prepared for the show in Copenhagen H&M came to visit and chose their finalist for their award - I am so proud of my fellow classmates and especially Louise who they choose to represent Denmark - she kicks ass and has made a beautiful project and is such a talented designer that deserves all the credit she can get - I hace just spent an hour of my morning looking at some of the clips and here are my favourites - have a nice saturday ...

I will take my man out for coffee and cinnamon bun and later on we are off to eat a great dinner at Tony´s ... Peace out and happiness ...





EP26: Danish Jury from H&M Design Award on Vimeo.




EP27: Danish Finalist from H&M Design Award on Vimeo.




EP15: German Finalist from H&M Design Award on Vimeo.